OOPS, YOU'VE ENCOUNTERED AN ERROR 0

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:22 pm
Hi,

since I have changed "Source of article" to K2 categories it displayed the error message.

The error is not at all categories. How can I find a solution?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:49 am
Hi

This error is showing when K2 articles You have selected do no exist. Please send me an access to joomla panel, so I'll check if this is the case.

GK User
Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:31 am
Hi,

you've got a message.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am
Hi

Something strange is happening here for sure, but I think problem is when modue is trying to access articles with php code in them, but please extend my user access so I'll be able to change global joomla settings for showing errors than maybe I'll be able to figure it out.

GK User
Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:42 pm
Hi, your username is now superuser.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:19 pm
Hi

I've made it to work, but honestly I'm not sure what I did :( I've been playing with module settings and suddenly the page got displayed. Sorry for that, anyway it's good it's working. Right ? :)

GK User
Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:47 am
Thanks a lot.

And you dit not know, what you had do? :-D

Page is in progress so no problem for changing Settings. Thanks :-)
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:44 pm
Hi

No honestly, I was trying couple of options at the same time and it started to work than. So I do not know which fix it was :)

I remember disabling animation, using different method for images and other things.

GK User
Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:33 pm
I have the same problem with k2 items and categories.. any suggestion?
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:02 pm
Hi

Please send an access to Your joomla panel. I'll try again. Hopefully this time I'll learn which option is causing this problem :)

GK User
Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:12 am
thanks but i think that this is my solution
https://www.gavick.com/forums/startup-j ... ml#p106177

(something else:is there any problem to use NSP GK5 with Gamenews template? joomla 3)
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:53 pm
Hi

Ok, good to know.

NSP is a separated module so can be used with any template, but just some templates has a support for it, so if there is not You just need to enable default CSS file in module settings.