Custom Images and Links in NSP GK4?

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:58 pm
Is there a way to link my own custom images and links so that they show up in my NSP GK4 module?

If there is no direct way, is there another way? Say if I was to connect via articles, etc?

My ultimate goal is to make custom images for some product categories of my virtuemart, and have the custom images link to these product categories.

Thank you for your help,
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:24 am
Yes it is possible, you need to use XML or JSON file as a data source. In other modes all info is generated automatically.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Thank you bkrztuk for your reply,

How would I go about doing this with XML or JSON? What would be the process in doing this? I am not too familiar with either and not quite sure how to begin.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:39 pm
Please just look at example files which you can find in module installation directory. More help you can also find here News Show Pro GK5 | GavickPro Documentation
Platinum Boarder