News Pro Gk4 in Portal Mode do not work

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:30 pm
Hi,
I've problem with News Pro Show GK4 in Portal Mode (vertical view).

You can check it at:

http://www.direttasport24.com/basket/giappone

I've set 10 article with module width of 355px. Seems that the module do not care of width and display all the articles.I guess some conflict with the module script and/or template script. I'm using at the same time News Pro GK5.

Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks,
Enrico
Gold Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:54 am
Hi,

First of all please check if after disabling NSP GK5 problem still appears, because the GK4 and GK5 modules are very similar in structure and CSS and can override theirs code.
Administrator

GK User
Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:55 pm
dziudek wrote:Hi,

First of all please check if after disabling NSP GK5 problem still appears, because the GK4 and GK5 modules are very similar in structure and CSS and can override theirs code.

Hi,
thanks for your reply and sorry for delay wrinting this post. I've removed NSP GK5 but seems that the module in portal mode still not working. You can check it at:

http://www.direttasport24.com/baseball/giappone

The module should have an height of 250px and scroll up to 10 news. As you can see, the module show all articles (10). I tried using one of the default theme of Joomla 3.1, but the module do not work, so is not a problem with my template. Probably something with JS conflict.

I'm using Joomla 3.1.

Thanks in advance.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:43 pm
Could you provide me details to your administrator area via PM ? Please remember to include link to this forum thread in message.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:18 pm
bkrztuk wrote:Could you provide me details to your administrator area via PM ? Please remember to include link to this forum thread in message.

Sent.

Thanks.
Gold Boarder