Cache conflict?

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:45 pm
Hi

I have a problem with nsp module. I've published three nsp module in my index page and 'only for visitors' not works properly (i think this is a cache conflict).

If you see the first product of the nsp module on top '... y no te pierdas nuestras últimas novedades' that is called 'Flower power aceite de masaje' the first time loads correctly :

http://www.juguetitossex.es/afrodisiaco ... nte-detail

If you back to index and repeat the same it loads a different url:

http://www.juguetitossex.es/index.php?o ... temid=9999

This is not good for search engines, a problem for sitemap and a problem for visitors because they can't see best seller products (module is associated to a menu item).

I tested it disabling cache of module but it's thumbnails cache ¿or not?, not module cache.

Does anyone know how I can fix it?

Regards.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:59 am
Hi

Please show me exactly which element is linking wrong ? I could not spot it.

GK User
Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:31 am
Hi teitbite

It happens in any nsp module. I've attached one of them (index have 3 nsp modules). If I clear cache, the first time a guest click into a product of nsp module it works perfectly (friendly url), the second and following times it loads a not friendly url and is not associated to a menu item.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:50 pm
Hi

Really hard to tell what can be causing it, but try one small modification. Please edit file /modules/mod_news_pro_gk4/tmpl/layout.parts.php and in every function which make is ending with "_vm" try changing all links from

Code: Select all
$link = 'index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id='.$news_id.'&virtuemart_category_id='.$news_cid.'&Itemid='.$itemid;

to

Code: Select all
$link = JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id='.$news_id.'&virtuemart_category_id='.$news_cid');

this should let the module use a joomla default links system.

GK User
Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:20 pm
Genius!

It works perfectly. Sitemap doesn't index not friendly url's and my customers can see best sellers modules.

Great job teitbite. As ever I am very grateful for your help :)
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:18 am
Hi

Glad to hear that :) Let me know if You will need any more help.