Need to remove date before title

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:52 am
How do I remove date in front of title? I set information order in module article layout to off but date still appears... Help!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:55 am
Please open Layout tab and disable Info block via on/off switcher. Probably in one of the info bloks there is %DATA attribute.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:01 pm
That's what I've done without any luck...see attachment
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:55 am
I don't see any attachement, could you attach your file again ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:59 pm
Sorry bkrztuk just seen your reply! In article layout (in module) I have removed from info format "%Date" in informations and also on off in information order in layout section of article layout. Still date appears. I can send you logins for you to check Attached are screenshots

Thanks for your help
Davson
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:23 am
Please firstly just show me your site URL.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:57 am
I have just pmed you.
Thanks again for help
Davson
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:58 am
Did you get my response ? You need to disable this data via CSS because you've nowhere mentioned that you use portal mode not default module layout.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:44 am
Thank you for your response. "Please add this code to override.css file in root/templates/gk_template_name/css directory :

.nspMainPortalMode3 .nspTitleTab .nspDate {display: none !important}

and then just remember to enable "Use override CSS" option in template advanced settings tab".

Just didn't realise that due to the fact it was not in default mode that would affect it. By the way if I want to get rid of portal mode 2 (news slider) I imagine I have to replace
.nspMainPortalMode3 .nspTitleTab .nspDate {display: none !important}

for .nspMainPortalMode2 .nspTitleTab .nspDate {display: none !important}

Am I correct? Thanks again for your help.
Davson
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:42 am
It is always better to check CSS code because I really don't remember HTML structure of every portal mode :) but the idea of this modification is exactly the same - hide element using CSS.
Platinum Boarder