Joomla articles not showing

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:18 pm
Hi there

I would love to use the NSP module but unfortunately I cannot manage to make it work.

The module should show specific Joomla articles on my frontpage. It is interesting, when I set the source to K2, all articles are shown. Since I don't use K2 I need to show Joomla articles, but there's nothing when I change it to that source...

» http://wp10595762.server-he.de/www/its.sh.chv2/
(Under "Dienstleistungen" is K2 articles, under "Resultate" should be the Joomla articles).

What's a bit strange as well is the autoanimation which seems to shuffle and flickering the articles and I don't know why...

Any help is highly appreciated!

Kind regards,
emarbee

EDIT: I'm using Joomla 2.5.11 and NSP Pro GK4 V3.3.7
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:57 pm
Hi

Please send me an access to Your joomla panel. Are You using Advanced Module Manager. If Yes, than try configure the module while this extension is disabled. I've seen couple of conflicts as You describe before.

GK User
Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:34 am
Hi

OK thanks, I sent you a PM.

Regards,
emarbee
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:09 pm
Hi

Looks like portal mode style is reserver for K2 articles only ;/ Can You please send me an access to FTP so I'll send this to programmers to fix ?

About fast sliding it was a misconfiguration. I've raised the time the animation should be performed in module settings and it is better now.

GK User
Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:05 pm
Hi

OK thanks for your help. I double checked this issue with the project manager and we decided to live with the K2 solutation for this site.

But maybe this would be something for a further release of NSP?!

Regards,
emarbee
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:17 pm
Hi

I do not think so. It was created to match a style of a specific template only, that's why it's supporting K2 only. There is a new generation of this module in development, so maybe there it will be possible to use it.