Bug at News pro Show Gk4

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:40 am
hello everyone.

I would appreciate some help, I dont know how else to describe the problem but a bug.

I can only post new articles at nsp 4 if I take an existing article that came with the template and change both title and content and link it to an existing category or a category I have created. However, if I create a new article from zero, this article wont display in the NSP.

I have already altered the line at the module from

this->config['time_offset'] = $params->get('time_offset', 0); // time offset for timezones problem

and have already attached it to a menu but this is the second template I cant make it work.

Would appreciate some help.

Regards
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:02 pm
Have never seen this issue before, I'd like to take a look and debug if you could give me your site info.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:48 am
I am having the same issue. Any new content I create will not show up in the news module. I can create new content only if I use existing. Have tried everything and am very frustrated.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:57 am
Found the issue - its with the time zone setting. but the module settings don't work so right now I am just changing the created dates in phpmyadmin
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:48 pm
I got just the same issue, any help would be appreciated, what I need to change in phpmyadmin?
Fresh Boarder