Changing where NSP gets image to show.

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:11 pm
Since K2 doesn't have an "intro image" option, I've been told that I can use a K2 extra field to create that instead. I don't know if it will work but I'm going to try it.

So examples here, a main K2 article image would be 600x300px and what I want to show on the homepage is 150x150px but I don't just want to shrink the main article image it wouldn't look right and the cropping options aren't enough. So I'd like to crop it in Photoshop or something and then upload it to the extra field as a 150x150 image.

Is there a way to grab that image and use it in the NSP module? Instead of just the 3 options currently
"Use Joomla images"
"Use K2 images"
"Use first article images"
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:25 am
Hi,

Sorry but currently there is no plans to implement getting images from extra fields in the NSP module. If you need it, please implement it by yourself - it is a custom work beyond our support. You have to edit the layout.parts.php file where module specifies the source of the image in the image_k2 function.
Administrator