Pagination controls way out of place

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:27 pm
I have made a News Show Pro GK4 module and positioned it in the right_top position on my site. I've went through and made sure all settings are the same as another News Show Pro GK4 module running elsewhere on the site, except for how many articles appear on each page.

The problem is shown in this picture:

The controls are way out of the box at the top of the page, when they should be beside the text "Coming Up".

I don't get it because when I made the module I duplicated the settings from another module functioning perfectly in the same position, just underneath the one that's broken.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:21 pm
Sometimes there are added css for certain module positions and this can reflect css error if you publish the module in different position.

Post your website link, or send me a private message with your link and I ll check it out.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder