NSP GK4 v3.3.7 shows nothing

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:23 pm
Hello,

Could anyone advise me on this.
The module dont display any content.
I want to display Redshop products but when testing K2 i found that here also the problem stay's the same.

What i discovered is that when i "clean cache" and refresh my browser then i see the content.
but after cleaning the browser cache to ,my template gets back to normal but the content from te module disappears.

Details:
Joomla 2.5.11
Template : gk_storebox 3.8.2
News Show Pro GK4 ver. 3.3.7 (module position: mainbody_bottom)
Redshop 1.2

Thanks to make time to read my problem
Best Regards Wimm
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:22 pm
Hi

Please tell me the url to the page where I can see this problem and send me an access to joomla panel.

teitbite
Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:01 am
Hi

I think I got a mail from You (there were a link to this thread there), but You have forgot to add Your site's url. Please send it so I'll be able to check what the problem may be.

GK User
Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:12 pm
Sorry for the late reaction on this.
I have send you the details

Thx for help
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:47 pm
Hi

There is some kind of javascript conflict on the site. Products are loaded, but script doesn't show them. Unfortunately no error is shown, so I do not know where to look for a fix. So meanwhile please try adding this to css:

Code: Select all
.nspList, .nspArtPage {
    opacity: 1 !important;
}

GK User
Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:29 pm
Hello,

We are almost there :) , now i see the products but when try to click for next nothing happens.

Any idea how i can search for the javascript conflict; any tools or something ?

Thx anyway
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:28 pm
Hi

It's not working because of this javascript problem. First You need to unpublish an extension after extension and observe the site, the last unpublished will be to blame. But I would start from checking if it's not REDshow jQuery conflicting. Try start from disabling jQuery in REDshop component.

GK User
Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:14 pm
Hmm i cant find the problem also.

I have dropped this extension, but anyway thanks for looking at my problem
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:16 pm
Hi

This could be too early I was just going to propose installing easyjquery and check if replacing jQuery version would help. Anyway if You think it's not worth the time, than fine.