Automatic slideshow

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:28 am
Hi there,

recently I built this site: hansestadt-korbach.de.

I used the news theme and was very satisfied. But now I have two problems:

1.) The written articles show up hours after they were published. I found the option "time offset" but I couldn't figure out how to use it correctly. Any suggestions?

2.) The top 5 news should show up on position mainbody_top. And the slides should update automatically and change every five seconds. Is there any possibility to achieve this goal. I found the slideshow-module. But as I see it you have to update the slides manually.

Appreciate any help
Dennis
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:11 pm
1. Make sure server timezone in global configuration > server is setup first.
2. Time offset set it to -12 or +12 first and then keep reducing it until item still visible.
3. Did you enable automatic animation in module settings and set time interval to 5000 miliseconds which is 5 seconds.

Let us know, see you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:55 pm
Thanks for your reply. Problem no2 is solved, thanks a lot!

The general timezone is Berlin, I changed it to Asia or America, but it didn't have any effect. I also tried -12 and +12 – same problem. Could there be any other problem?

Thanks
Dennis
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:56 am
Please send me an admin access where I can check your configuration. My email is normanuk[at]live.co.uk

Please also include this topic link in your email.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:18 am
Fixed please check your site.
Platinum Boarder