Sporter style

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:39 am
Hi!

I'm trying to style my News Show the same was as they are done in the Sporter theme. Would like to avoid doing a quick install. I have looked around but can't seem to figure out where the css styling for this is in the quick installation folder, and if I found it how I can transfer this to my current project.

Any help would be awesome!

Ty!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:22 am
Sorry, just to clarify. The "In a minute" news feed in header2 right next to the Feature image show.

Thanks.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:53 am
Hi

Can You please show me Your site ?

GK User
Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:15 pm
Hi!

For sure: http://www.awesomeentertainmentmagazine.com/

The one i want to style is the two right next to featured on the top of the page.

Thanks!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:16 am
No response yet? Would have thought that the styling would be hidden in some css file somewhere in the quickstart package right?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:57 pm
hi

Here is a screenshot with settings for this module:

GK User
Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:22 am
Awesome. Thank you. So would that take care of the styling of the module, ie color etc?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:46 pm
Hi

I can see You are using Sporter template, so styling is there already. What is the most importand is a module class suffix to trigger this style.