How to have Images allways visible in accordeon news proGK4?

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:02 am
Hi,

I would like to have the image and first part of the items allways visible, on accordeon news pro GK4.

I find this capability really usefull, but not sure if it can be done on configuration basis... or I don't find the way.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.

Javi in Madrid.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:20 am
Accordion news mode only shows date and title in closed state ( checking module in GK Finance Business demo ). It displays image and description on open state.

To understand your request can you please show in a link or a screenshot so I can see what you want.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:40 am
Thank you NormanUK for your response,

The point is that I would like to have this accordion interface [1] to be in open state for all the items, by default, so the user can see all the item images, without clicking on them one by one....

I undestand by your information that this is not configurable, isn't it?

[1] http://www.angelman-asa.org/index.php/eventos

Thanks a lot,

Javi in Madrid.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:40 am
You can use following css to reveal them. Add below code to override.css and enable css override in template settings.

Code: Select all
.nspMainPortalMode3 .nspTitleBlock .nspArtMore {
    margin: 0px 0px 0px 96px!important;
    opacity: 1!important;
}
.nspMainPortalMode3 .nspTitleBlock>div:last-of-type {
    height: 141px!important;
}

Alternatively we can also do this in javascript which is more proper way but requires you to make changes every time you update your template.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:52 am
Thank you Norman,

Just added the code in override.css, and also confirmed that css_override is ON on template advanced settings, but nothing happens... =(

Is there something I may checkup?

Thanks a lot for the help.

Javi in Madrid.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:27 am
Hi,

Normand, this is just to thank you again your help, and to confirm that ir works great, example at: http://www.angelman-asa.org/index.php/eventos

Thanks a lot,

Javi in Madrid.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:46 am
You can also use following css to hide interface icon where user supposed to click to open each accordion.

Code: Select all
.nspMainPortalMode3 .nspTitleTab {
    background: none!important;
}

See you around...
Platinum Boarder