Little lay-out issue with News Show Pro GK4

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:38 pm
Using Publisert template, see here > http://www.madonna.nl.testbyte.nl/

Please have a look at the module at the right 'Buitenlands nieuws', see also screenshot.

At the right of the module you see some little stripes and dots. They are from the next items.
Don't want these little stripes and dots... I don't see them in the demo.

What's up... can someone help get rid off these thing?

THANKS!

Gold Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:11 pm
Please add this code to override.css file in root/templates/gk_template_name/css directory :
Code: Select all
.nspArtPage {margin-right: -1px}

and then just remember to enable "Use override CSS" option in template advanced settings tab.

This should help but this issue depends of browser render method. What browser you use ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:01 pm
When I use you code the dots and stripes become bigger.
When I change -1px to 1px they are gone.

But than the module starts to act weird:
On the first page it shows 3 items (just like I entered in the modules background) but only the height is to big. Lots of white at the bottom of the module.
Page 2 of the module shows 5 items...
http://madonna.nl.testbyte.nl/ have a look here.

How is that possible?
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:42 pm
I've checked your site and it looks like your module is configurated to show 3 rows and 2 pages and this is exactly like I see it from front-end (I'm talking about Buitenlands nieuws module) could you show me screenshot with this rows/columns configuration ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:21 pm
I have selected a different category to display and made some new articles to be shown there. Now everythings OK, no strange dots ands stripes...
Gold Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:36 am
When the problem come back please let me know.
Platinum Boarder