Accordion items don't collapse

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:36 pm
I'm using version 3.1.1

I'm seeing a weird new behavior. All the items in the according view can be opened at the same time. I'm not sure what I changed but it used to collapse the previous item before opening a new item. That's the functionality I want but can't figure out how to get it back. Any ideas?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:26 pm
Hi

Can You please show me Your site ? And send me an access to joomla panel ?

GK User
Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:38 pm
I sent the information to your email address. Thank you very much for your help. :D

Todd
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:12 am
Hi

I've reported it to programmers.

teitbite
Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:19 am
Hi

The access You've gave us is not working. Are You sure You are using the latest version of the module, but this issue was solved already. If You have the latest version please try clear cache and disable css/javascript compression.

GK User
Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:50 am
Please try again. I didn't give the user the correct rights.

I am using the latest version. I did flush the cache. I'm not sure how to turn off the compression.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:29 am
Hi

Ok. I've let programmers know they can work on this.

teitbite
Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:58 pm
Hi

Ok. Programmers needs an FTP access also. Looks like this issue is not present with every installation.

GK User
Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:03 am
Hi, I have the very same problem. Tried with JS forced, automatic, etc. Version 3.1.3. It seems that it just won't close. So I can open the accordion, but not close. If I opened another one, previous is not closed. Strange situation is that it never works with FF, but in 10% in Chrome and Android Chrome browser. Site www.mobili.si/en on the bottom.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:31 pm
Hi

Have You tried with javascript library disabled in one and forced in the second module ? Please make this test and let me know.

GK User
Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:11 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

Have You tried with javascript library disabled in one and forced in the second module ? Please make this test and let me know.

YES! it is working! Thank you - have a nice rest of weekend!
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:14 pm
Hi

Ok. So it's a problem with sharing javascript file, just as I thought :) Glad I could help.