single article on multiple pages

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:16 pm
hello, i need to publish the same article in two different pages at least. Is that possible?
When i create a new article from the Articles control panel, it allows me to choose only one category where i could publish my new article, but i need that article to be seen in different pages at the same time. How can i do this? is there also some users guides on this topic?
thank you for helping me.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:02 pm
If you need to display one article in different categories there is no other way than copy article. I advise you to use News Show Pro module to display this one article on multiple pages without any additional operations, just display it like in module on some module position.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:06 pm
Thank for uìyour help

I tray to do this:

I have a main menu wiht categoris like ATTUALITA - CRONACA - CULTURA etc
and I have a second menu whee I have the name of different cities. MILANO - ROMA - PARIS etc
A want to publish an article on the CULTURA cathergory (where I can find all the articles about Cultur) and on Roma category (where I can read only the article about Roma).
I can do this?
Thans
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:21 pm
palazzolo wrote:Thank for uìyour help

I tray to do this:

I have a main menu wiht categoris like ATTUALITA - CRONACA - CULTURA etc
and I have a second menu whee I have the name of different cities. MILANO - ROMA - PARIS etc
A want to publish an article on the CULTURA cathergory (where I can find all the articles about Cultur) and on Roma category (where I can read only the article about Roma).
I can do this?
Thans
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:41 am
You need to copy article or configure News Show Pro to publish only this one item and publish this module on this both menu items.
Platinum Boarder