NSP in Language News shows the error message

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:35 pm
I have template League news 2.5. My module News Show Pro GK4 is ver. 3.0.3
The template is installed on my computer.
My problem is that the module is in the format of the original template "NFL Spotlights" on the homepage, I just changed the data source, and choose other categories that I created, two of them appear and all the others do not. I have created new categories of k2 and their articles and do not read and gives the error "Error: No articles to display." When I try the module named "Popular News" as read.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:16 pm
Hi,

Please find solution in associated topics https://www.gavick.com/forums/search.ht ... to+display
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:30 am
Which file contains samples of articles on main page ? I mean Mango Fall Collection, United Colors Of... just above "SAVE 50% banner" in template:

https://www.gavick.com/joomla-templates ... ue,76.html

I erased articles and now I have problems with adding new ones.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:52 am
Dear, I am using the News module in joomla GK4 Show Pro 2.5.3. It turns out that now I can not make any more category using this module, always appears the message: Error: No articles to display
See the category International Economics this site where this message appears: http://ceiri.net/newspaper20122/
Can anyone help?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:50 am
I'm having the same problem. I cannot add any articles to this module. The articles that I create do not appear in this module. I switch to K2 articles and the default articles appear, but mine do not. If I create a category with only my articles, I get an error: Error: No articles to display. Please help!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:19 am
I found the problem. For some reason the articles and images do not appear until I go to "data source" and change the "first news article" field to 0.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:39 am
jsternst177 wrote:I found the problem. For some reason the articles and images do not appear until I go to "data source" and change the "first news article" field to 0.

I've tried this and several other alternatives and none worked. Up to now still no response from the support.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:03 am
Please send me user details via PM with forum topic link, I'll check the configuration but we use K2 source in most of our template and notice any problems with News Show Pro.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:35 am
The 'first news article' option change LIMIT in SQL query and if you change this value to for example 3 and you have 3 articles in selected category you will get this message because if fact there is no data to display. Please for test select whole categories (Joomla or K2 it doesn't matter) to make sure that you have bigger amount of items, then change value to any number you want - it should work. I've tested it on latest News Show Pro - works with K2 and Joomla content without any problems. I've selected items by category.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:22 am
bkrztuk wrote:The 'first news article' option change LIMIT in SQL query and if you change this value to for example 3 and you have 3 articles in selected category you will get this message because if fact there is no data to display. Please for test select whole categories (Joomla or K2 it doesn't matter) to make sure that you have bigger amount of items, then change value to any number you want - it should work. I've tested it on latest News Show Pro - works with K2 and Joomla content without any problems. I've selected items by category.

I did not understand anything of what you said! I purchased a template and want him working with the modules.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:27 am
i have the exact same problem, did you manage to get this fixed? Any news from Gavick?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:03 am
If I remember I checked your issue @ceiri and problem was with your configuration not with module.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:14 am
Hi! I'm tried for a long time to find the problem for my issue with ("Error: No articles to display").
I'm sure it's "my fault" but I can't find out why. The NP4 is in Tabs (as in the demo template) and I got his error in 2 of 3 tabs.

Sporter/mod_news_pro_gk4

Is it possible for any support personel to take a look?

It would be very kind! :) :)

TKS!!!

/Pelleo

---
And yes I've been looking in the thread "https://www.gavick.com/forums/search.html?keywords=Error%3A+No+articles+to+display" but not found the solution..
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:38 pm
Hi Pelleo,

Give me your site to take a look on the issue.
Platinum Boarder