Multiple Charts and CSS Problem

GK User
Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:04 am
HI

My clients site is http://www.rayan.ae

I am using the Gavick template PostNote, in the dark style.

I have published the GKStock module to Top11

However if i disable the modules css it looks fine but displays four additional charts, one for each of the companies listed in the modules paramters, if i enable the modules css it displays correctly but alters the main menu hovers/active colours.

It is something to do with a script conflict for the tooltips.

I currently have them turned off to prevent this from happening but would like to use them if possble.

Also I need to adjust the width as the percentages are truncated.

Could someone take a look please?

Many Thanks
Gold Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:40 am
Same here.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:46 am
This isnt a customisation query but a problem with Gavicks products, so please can a gavick mod take a look and sort this out!
Gold Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:54 am
If you checked a module structure you should know that these additional charts comes from tooltips and the best way will be make a copy of CSS fragment connected with tooltips from the module.
Administrator

GK User
Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:25 am
Sorry??

You want us to fix the inherent problems, I'm using Gavick template and a Gavick module, and it's not working properly.

It's not down to Toyota drivers to fix the problems they have with a design fault it's down to Toyota, the same applies here. I would understand if the template were from a different club but it's not.

Upto date I have been impressed with Gavicks attention to detail and support, but this new 'policy' for the forum is simply not the way to go, all you are doing is alienating customers.

We buy a product we expect it to work.... or to have the problems resolved.

Your comment was both vague and unhelpful, perhaps naming the relevant css file and line no's would help.

So....??
Gold Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:17 pm
One thing - in our templates we always include built-in support for our SELECTED modules not for ALL.
Administrator

GK User
Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:53 am
That's a cop out, u havent offered ANY pertinent support at all for this problem..

Just spouted drivel... do ur job and HELP not DEFEND
Gold Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:38 am
PhoenixGB wrote:
That's a cop out, u havent offered ANY pertinent support at all for this problem..

Just spouted drivel... do ur job and HELP not DEFEND

Come on, you are been rude and not very polite.

If you stop for a minute, read this page and i sure that you will not see any GK Stock module support for this template.

Yes, we have several extensions and all with different features. When we do a template, according to the theme we choose those extensions that have sense to include. Since this is a Personal Blog Theme, this type of module doesn't make many sense. This is more for news, business or financial themes.

So, if you have Toyota Rav4 will you request Toyota do add same features of Prius model?

Cheers
Platinum Boarder