do not show mainbody does not work

25 April, 2016
GK User
Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:36 pm
Hi,

I updated my site from an earlier Gavick template and found that the do not display maincontent does not work anymore. To solve this for now I put some content in the maincontent container, I would like to be able to completely delete the container, and only use modules on the home page.
You can see the site here:
https://voorbeeld1.qombo.nl/

I redid disabling the content on the home page working from this as guide:
https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... omla-pages
The error starts with trying to insert the class noMainbody inside the body of the homepage.
It does not show.
In the backend the features menu, element Suffixes for pages shows only "101 -, after inserting 101 in the ItemID/Option field and noMainbody in the suffix field, and after that clicking the button Add rule.

I cannot find what I did wrong. Can you help me with this.

Thank You.

Greetings,
Paul
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:38 pm
Hi

When You are adding page class suffix, You can have only one per ID. So I believe You have at least 2, becuase Your frontpage has "no-circle-animation" right now. Just put all suffixes in one field separated by space "no-circle-animation noMainbody".

GK User
Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:07 pm
Hi,

Thanks for your feed-back.
The no-circle animation is set om the tab Additional effects in the menu bar in the template.
It is not set the same way as the noMainbody.
I have as setting for the circle animation: Disabled.
When I change this etting to: Enabled, I get two lines in the sub-heading Suffixes for pages (inside the menu item Teatures inside the template). One redas: ItimID 101 -, the other ItemID 101 - noMainbody.
Crazy thing is: the the noMainbody thing works!!

A bit unlogical to me, but my problem is solved for now.

Thank you.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:36 pm
Hi

Page class suffixes do not stuck, so only the last from the list is used. If You need more suffixes just add them in one line, for example "noMainbody full-page"

GK User
Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:14 pm
Okay, thanks.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:57 pm
Hi

Ok. I think everything is solved here, so I'm gonna close this thread.