Added Content Broke Template?

September 2015 Joomla Template
GK User
Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:58 pm
Hello All:

I've been having some issues ever since I add our logo and put temp articles in the homepage slider portion of the template. I will list the issues below:

1. Since putting in custom articles/images in the slider portion of the template, it has caused the slider to not function properly. Before, I was able to hover over the middle image/article and it would then make the image bigger as to say "this is the article you're hovering over." Now, it's like it is stuck. When I try to hover over the middle article/image or the third, it doesn't do anything, and I can not even click on them.

2. I do not think this is related to the same thing as above but, it seems like the k2 article images take a while to show up, almost like I need to clear the K2 cache somewhere, but I don't know how to do that.

3. Ever since putting in our logo and adjusting the header, when ever you view the template in a mobile device it displays the normal menu and the mobile one causing the normal menu to be put on over the first image on the page. The other issue regarding our logo is that ever since I had to adjust the height of the header to accommodate the logo, when you scroll down, the header does not completely hide away.

Any help wit these issue would be greatly appreciated. the URL is: http://cons.tucsonpatriots.com.

Thanks,

Michael K.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:39 am
Hi

I think all this problems has been fixed already through other threads. Am I right? At least I can't see those problems anymore and I remember working on this ite already. Please let me know if You still need my help with anything.

GK User
Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:16 pm
I am having same with with problem 1 he listed. I changed the articles to featured and added an image in k2 and now hover affect is gone. Please advise on how to fix issue.

http://bit.ly/2iX62Qg
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:06 am
Hi

Are we talking about this slider ?

Looks like it's working fine. Or have I misunderstood ?