Hotel framework

GK User
Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:19 pm
I don't see any. After install, the framework that I usually associate with Gavick is totally missing from Hotel Villa...
I haven't gone back to try installing others, but this seems wrong.
isn't it called MO now? that doesn't even exist in my Hotel Dashboard. :o
I used Quickstart, tested it twice.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:33 pm
I simply don't get what you recall as a framework or MO. Could you please be more specific?

GK User
Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:21 pm
here in documentation :https://www.gavick.com/documentation/wordpress/themes/customization-tips/wordpress-custom-logo

shows a Gavern "MO" framework pictured here, that does not include in my Wordpress Quickstart for HOTEL theme..
i'm used to quickstart being all-inclusive and not having to backtrack and add items...is it working properly?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:45 pm
yes, something is definitely wrong with the Wordpress quickstart version of Hotel, I just tried installing it 3 times...no Gavern Framwework
alternatively I tried installing Gavern (free) version and the framework is showing in the dashboard
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:55 pm
Ok, the problem is that you haven't mentioned a word about WordPress in first post.
I'll move the thread to correct subforum and ask our WP moderators to look at it.

GK User
Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:25 pm
thank you, I missed that in another post also.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:19 pm
Hello,

The Hotel and our other new WordPress themes are not based on Gavern framework, all available options are moved into Appearance -> Customize section.

The logo may be uploaded in Customize -> Site Identity section (change logo type to Image).

Please let me know if you'll notice other issues with the Hotel quickstart package.