Sidebar on Hotel Template

Support desk for Villa Belluci Joomla Hotel Template
GK User
Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:43 am
I added the template to an existing site.. It is annoying that the template ( and University too ) makes a huge gap on the left side that seems to be "Sidebar"
I want my content to touch the left boundary.... I have set the template to 1024 and do not want to waste 200 or so px of space on the left
How do customers remove the left gap sidebar so that text and images push to the left margin.. on all pages
Thx
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:42 pm
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

GK User
Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:16 pm
I sent a private message 5 days ago.. Nothing heard back..
I still cannot make content on Hotel Template move to the left of the page without a large gap or "aside" space looks unprofessional. Fixed it on University line 215 of css ... On GK_News turning off tags in options takes out the left margin . Still can't use Hotel Template unless I put up with a huge left hand side gap.... waste of money as far as I am concerned.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:07 am
Hi

As I said before. I need an exact url to the page with Hotel template where this gap can be seen. I've checked Your site when I saw PM, but You already replaced Hotel template, so I thought You have resigned from using Hotel and my help is not needed. After Your last message I've clicked through our demo, but cannot see sidebar not working correctly. https://demo.gavick.com/joomla3/hotel/

Please use my e-mail [email protected] to send me the url. This way I'll be able to answer faster.