Quickstart check

Support desk for Villa Belluci Joomla Hotel Template
GK User
Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:44 pm
Please can you check your quickstart package asap? On two servers i got error 500 (installation/index.php (port 80))

tnx (it's villa belluci template, of course ;)
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun May 01, 2016 11:56 am
Hello,

I've just downloaded the quickstart package and installed it on the localhost - the installation process is working fine. Also after installation the front-end and back-end is working properly.

GK User
Mon May 02, 2016 10:48 pm
Tidy wrote:Hello,

I've just downloaded the quickstart package and installed it on the localhost - the installation process is working fine. Also after installation the front-end and back-end is working properly.

Tnx Tidy, i' ll try again.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun May 22, 2016 6:59 pm
It was a problem with permissions of folder installation. I change it to normal 755 and it works.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon May 23, 2016 4:04 pm
I've the same problem. I'm using php 5.5.14

This is the error:

Table 'hotel_expressiva.#__users' doesn't exist SQL=UPDATE `#__users` SET block=1 WHERE block=0
Table 'hotel_expressiva.#__viewlevels' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT INTO `#__viewlevels` (`id`, `title`, `ordering`, `rules`) VALUES (1,'Public',0,'[1]'),(2,'Registered',1,'[6,2,8]'),(3,'Special',2,'[6,3,8]')
Unknown collation: 'utf8mb4_unicode_ci' SQL=CREATE TABLE `#__viewlevels` ( `id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT COMMENT 'Primary Key', `title` varchar(100) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `ordering` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `rules` varchar(5120) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci NOT NULL COMMENT 'JSON encoded access control.', PRIMARY KEY (`id`), UNIQUE KEY `idx_assetgroup_title_lookup` (`title`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=4 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8mb4 COLLATE=utf8mb4_unicode_ci
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:25 pm
Hi

@expressiva this is a different problem. In Your case You need to update mysql version to the latest one to support "utf8mb4".

Or You can edit joomla.sql file in installation package and change every occurrence of "utf8mb4" to "utf8".