header tag change in module not applied

Support desk for Villa Belluci Joomla Hotel Template
GK User
Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:34 pm
If at a custom html module with tab Advanced the header tag is changed to h1, I would expect this to reflect in the html code (page source details) but is does not. It remains at h3 which is apparently default.
See http://www.wind-rose.co.za (English) and look for <h3 class="header"><span>About our Guest House</span></h3>. Picture with module setting is attached.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:47 pm
Hi

Not every module style supports all the options from configuration. Our style is called "gk_style". You can use style override option in template settings to use any of joomla default styles: none, xhtml, rounded, html5, outline, horz, table.

GK User
Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:51 pm
Ok. thanks anyway.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:28 am
Procoma wrote:Ok. thanks anyway.

I think You misunderstood me :) That was a solution to Your questions. In template configuration You can overwrite the style of the module to use. Try changing this module position style to one of those: none, xhtml, rounded, html5, outline, horz, table

I believe one of the styles will have a support for it.

GK User
Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:38 pm
None of the style's proposed fits my needs. I would prefer to use an override in GK template. Can you help me with the code for that?
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:34 pm
Hi

Those are all styles available which came with joomla and our template. If none works for You than I'm afraid You will have to make a custom style, be we do not support such customisations, sorry.