main menu

Support desk for Villa Belluci Joomla Hotel Template
GK User
Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:08 pm
Trying to set up this template for 3 languages.
I am at the step where I have to create the main menu modules : one for each language.
The problem, where is the main menu by default.
I cannot find it, so I can not copy it to build the other language main menu modules.
How does the menu work without having it's own module?
URL : www.gitevillageois.be
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:37 am
Here is link to Gavick manual https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... joomla-1-7. Works for Joomla 3x as well.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:07 pm
Thanks but it doesn't tell me where is the main menu module that I cannot find. Regards.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:52 pm
Hi

Menu in our template is an integrated part, not a module one, so to have a different menu per language simply create a template style per language and than attache this style to a different language and a different menu for each of them.

GK User
Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:05 am
I am not used to work like this. Could you explain me in a few words how tocreate a template style per language and where are we suposed to be able to change the translations (in which files, with FTP in the template folder, with Falang, with Joomla built in language system, ...?). Regards.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:39 pm
I did create a template style for dutch. Now I have a template-default and a template for Dutch. How do we attach them to the Dutch Language and the Dutch menu?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:07 am
Hi

At the first page after opening template configuration You will see an option to select a language this style will be used for.

In menu section You can select which menu to choose.