Error 1064

Support desk for Villa Belluci Joomla Hotel Template
GK User
Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:40 am
Hi Guys

I am continuously getting an error 1064 on my front end .
When it happens I cannot find a fix and have restored a previous backup of my site before the error to start again but after a while the same error occurs . I even started fresh with a new Quickstart install and had the same error after a while , I even created a new MYSQL databse still the same after a while .My most recent Error 1064 happened after going to - Components - Solidres - List Room Types - Business Room - Media - I then uploaded my own image and deleted the two sample images from the Quickstart - Clicked on Save & Close - refreshed my front end and Error 1064 started . It only happens on my front end .

Please help
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:31 pm
dezign-it wrote:Hi Guys

I am continuously getting an error 1064 on my front end .
When it happens I cannot find a fix and have restored a previous backup of my site before the error to start again but after a while the same error occurs . I even started fresh with a new Quickstart install and had the same error after a while , I even created a new MYSQL databse still the same after a while .My most recent Error 1064 happened after going to - Components - Solidres - List Room Types - Business Room - Media - I then uploaded my own image and deleted the two sample images from the Quickstart - Clicked on Save & Close - refreshed my front end and Error 1064 started . It only happens on my front end .

Please help

Is it possible to use Hotel Template without Solidres ?
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:25 pm
Hi

Error 1064 is most likely given by News Show Pro module. It happens when module is configured to show an unexciting article. So please check if any of this module is attached to this page and check it's configuration.
Yes You can just remove Solidres.

GK User
Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:22 am
I have disabled Solidres and this is the error message I receive :
" Fatal error: Class 'SRCurrency' not found in /home/desaiswh/public_html/peachesncream.co.za/modules/mod_news_pro_gk5/tmpl/com_solidres/view.php on line 140 "

I only wanted to remove Solidres as I thought it was causing the error 1064 if it is not I do not mind it .
I also do not understand how I can sort out the problem with News Show Pro . Error occurs on my home page and then any page I choose comes back to same error 1064 page .
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:31 am
Hi

If You can see this error than NSP must still be configured to show source from Solidres. Please check this module's settings and if You will not find it send me an access to joomla panel.

GK User
Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:33 pm
I have noticed that when source is Solidres than I have the error 1064 .
I am now using Joomla categories as data source and would like to find out how I could add price my in the price field ?
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:19 am
Hi

Regular joomla articles does not support prices, so module is not able to do this as well. If You will use Virtuemart or K2Store than NSP is capable of working with this component's features.

GK User
Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:27 am
Thanks for the response .

How can I stop the error 1064 as I would like to use Solidres as my Data Source in News Show pro ? I know you mentioned earlier this is due to a non existing article . I have all Solidres Rooms active enabled so why am I still getting the error as soon as I make my data source to Solidres
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:14 pm
Hi

Please send me an access to joomla panel and ftp along with url to Your site in one PM. I'll see why is it showing.

teitbite
Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:58 pm
Hi

Thank You for user and password to joomla panel, but I'm afraid I do not know an url to Your site. Can You please send it again with complete informations ?

GK User
Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:11 am
Apologies -
Sent Private message .
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:13 pm
Hi

I've clicked every possible option on Your site, enabled NSP module which was assigned to frontpage but I cannot see this 1064 error anywhere. Please tell me what to do to see it.

GK User
Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:33 pm
Error 1064 has returned you can check it on my front end .

It only happens when I enable " enable info " in
modules-hotel accomodations-article layout-article layout-info enabled .

I also notice that on my homepage in the same module on the front end , only two rooms are showing the other room just shows " check offer "
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:38 pm
Hi

Nothing shown when I disabled extra info. Error is still showing. I'm sending Your access to programmers. Will let You know when they will answer.