Add to Cart button for variable product problem

Multipurpose WordPress Theme Forum Support
GK User
Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:22 pm
Hello.

Using Quark-Ecommerce-quickstart I discovered that 'Add to Cart' button doesn't work properly for variable product. Debugger doesn't show any JS errors/conflicts. The thing is that in your demo, when you choose to discover a variable product the 'Add to Cart' button and the quality selectbox nicely appear when user selects the option of the product. In a quick start installation, 'Add to Cart' button and quantity option is always shown. Some CSS missing I believe. Can you please check that?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:23 pm
I localized the problem. The thing is that you guys use outdated woocommerce plugin in your demo where everything works perfectly. But Woocommerce updated the add-to-cart-variation.(min).js (woocommerce/assets/js/frontend) script since 2.5.0 where button is always visible. It's very sad that you don't test your templates thoroughly. So what should we do in this respect?
Junior Boarder

Joshua M
Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:13 am
Hello,

We'll update our demo themes as soon as possible, but I'm not sure where the issue is exactly? The WooCommerce script was changed, but it's not overriden in the Quark theme, so we should accept the new behaviour off "Add to cart" button.