WP Canvas - Gallery vs. Quark Gallery

Multipurpose WordPress Theme Forum Support
GK User
Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:59 am
Hi.

Because of its simplicity I'm using WP Canvas Gallery on my page. But it seems it's not compatible with quark gallery/template.

This is the result: http://lishinu.bordomat.com/?page_id=28 ... eview=true

when it suppose to be like the picture attached. It works with another template.

The page is live. This is just a testing page.

Thanks.
M
Senior Boarder

Joshua M
Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:27 am
Hi,

What exactly doesn't work? I've checked it with Quark ecommerce and can't see the issue - the popup works, photos are displayed.

GK User
Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:33 am
Hi.

It seems the CSS doesn't work... The pictures are not centered, there is gutter but no padding underneath the pictures... The attached picture shows what I'd like to achieve.
It seems like CSS is clashing with the integrated Quark gallery. Is there a way I can remove or disable integrated gallery?

Thanks.

M
Senior Boarder

Joshua M
Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:37 am
Yes, but you have to remove it from your style.css file (3.5 Galleries section around line 1882).

GK User
Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:49 am
Yes, it seems that will work. But I'm working in a child theme where I don't have Galleries section. I need to work it out in the Quark's theme style.css which will get over ruled again with an update. What can I do about that?

M
Senior Boarder

Joshua M
Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:11 am
You can create your own version of these css selectors (use your own style of the gallery). I can't see other options.