Cart in Fixed Nav Not Working

Multipurpose WordPress Theme Forum Support
GK User
Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:30 pm
Cart doesn't work anywhere. I've added to as the widget to the Cart area in widgets, just as instructed and nothing.
Please help me resolve this: http://a73.831.myftpupload.com/
Senior Boarder

Joshua M
Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:47 am
Hi,
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website and back-end access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?

GK User
Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:33 pm
Already sent in a PM. Thanks!
Senior Boarder

Joshua M
Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:54 am
I'm not sure, but it look like a woocommerce issue - because I've added the default WC cart into your Bottom I widget area - and your producst are not added there. When you are clicking add to cart button - there should be also an information that "Product has been added to your cart." I've checked my quark ecommerce installation and it works properly.

GK User
Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:57 pm
I am still having such major problems with this. Please please help because now WooCommerce has changed how they give support and it's becoming really frustrating. And I'm not finding current forums speaking to this issue. I've deactivated plugins, switched themes, called GoDaddy and talked with their Managed WordPress Support (they're the host), and we can not figure this out yet. Please take another look.
Thank you!
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:38 pm
I have an update - the support of Managed WordPress with the hosting can't figure it out and neither can WooCommerce so far.

But I did find that unchecking the "Enable AJAX add to cart buttons on archives" under "Products" and "Add to Cart Behavior" made it possible for the "Add to Cart" button to work on the Product Preview, where as before it wasn't working.

What mainly does not work is still the shopping cart icon up next to the Menu does not open and display at all.

Please note that we have changed the menu from the Fixed Nav of the classic style to the Off-Canvas with some customizations. I know it's not the custom css I've added cause I tested that and it's the same we did for another client site very recently and her shopping cart icon works fine.

Can you please continue to check this and see what can be done? Thank you!
Senior Boarder

Joshua M
Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:55 am
Please send me also FTP access to your website. I'll try to help.