Fixed Nav and Logo

Multipurpose WordPress Theme Forum Support
GK User
Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:28 pm
Hi,

1. For our client's site, I can't figure out how to tell the fixed nav menu items to be a different color font. Right now it is black. I'm referring to the fixed nav items that appear once you have scrolled down the home page and then start scrolling back up again.

2. Also, the logo in the fixed nav when scrolling down is quite large, but we want it that size for the header logo. How can I tell the logo to be smaller and fit nicely in the menu nav area when it is fixed? I noticed too that after scrolling down, if I scroll back to the home page header image, the logo stays the same and is not the one that we assign to be over the header image. Is there a way I can adjust that as well?

Here is the staging site: http://a73.831.myftpupload.com/

Thank you!
Senior Boarder

Joshua M
Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:43 am
Hi,

Please add the following custom css code:
Code: Select all
.gk-fixed-nav .gk-logo img {
  max-width: 220px!important;
  margin-top:13px;
}

.gk-fixed-nav .nav-menu > li > a,
.gk-fixed-nav .nav-menu > ul > li > a {
  color: #aaa
}

Regarding the wrong logo - when you scroll again the the top, I need to see your backend settings first.

GK User
Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:31 pm
Thank you! This worked for the font color and logo.
And I sent you a PM with the backend log-in, in response to another post as well.
I was wondering if there's anyway to have some padding around the logo in the menu area when it's fixed and scrolling...? Thank you!
Senior Boarder

Joshua M
Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:30 am
Yes, it's possible.
Please change your code into:
Code: Select all
.gk-fixed-nav .gk-logo img {
    max-width: 180px !important;
    margin-top: 18px;
}