multi site for wordpress and Quark

Multipurpose WordPress Theme Forum Support
GK User
Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:42 am
Hello!

I've aplyed multi site for wordpress on this site - asatiani.ru
On the main site I've installed quickstart package of Steakhouse and it works great.
But on the secondary site http://asatiani.ru/dostavka/ I manualy installed quark template and imported demo content as described in instructions.
and I have a few mistakes:

Notice: Undefined index: amount_of_sidebars in /home/mpvr/asatiani.ru/docs/wp-content/plugins/gk-tabs/gk-tabs.php on line 222

Notice: Undefined index: style in /home/mpvr/asatiani.ru/docs/wp-content/plugins/gk-tabs/gk-tabs.php on line 188

And it also not looks like very very different from quickstart :blush: )))

And I foget to tel you that
When I'm trying to activate quark not default but ecommerce theme there also shown this mistake
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mpvr/asatiani.ru/docs/wp-content/plugins/gk-tabs/gk-tabs.php:222) in /home/mpvr/asatiani.ru/docs/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1228

It woud be great if you can help me
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:16 pm
Hi,

Regarding your second website - did you import correct demo content (if you've installed quark ecommerce, you should import ecommerce content). Could you send me a private message with your website backend access? Then I'll be able to check the isssue.