QuickStart install does not look like the demo

Multipurpose WordPress Theme Forum Support
GK User
Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:43 am
I would be very happy to have my site look like the demo, but after doing a quick start install, I am not sure how to configure the WordPress settings to achieve this. I have lots of great images to use once I figure out how to duplicate the demo site.

Thank you. The site is at: www.meetmeatthestation.com
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:57 am
Hi,

Unfortunately the quickstart is not properly installed on your website, did you follow the installation guide?
https://www.gavick.com/wordpress-themes/quark/install

GK User
Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:49 pm
Hi Piotr. Thank you for the fast response, and happy holidays!

You are right, I did not install Quark correctly, so I went to the site folder on HostGator and deleted all the files from the previous install. I am ready to do the QuickInstall of Quark Word Press, but I am not sure about the database name and login.

I have a multiple domain hosting package from HostGator, and I want to make sure I do not damage any of the other sites I have hosted on this same package. When I log into the main FTP site, I can navigate to the public_html folder, and I have a blank folder there for the "Meet Me at the Station" domain. The folder name is: meetmeatthestation.com.

I assume I should upload the QuickStart package to this domain folder? But then what would the database name be in my Cpanel at HostGator?

I will try anything you recommend. My main concern is not screwing up my other sites hosted on the same server.

Thank you. Please let me know if you need more info from me to guide me through this.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:53 am
Got it installed. Thank you.
Fresh Boarder