Need Help: Basic Commands and classes

Multipurpose WordPress Theme Forum Support
GK User
Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:45 pm
Hey there,

to be honest I kind of underestimated how complex this theme is in the end. Do you have some kind of overview of the basic html commands and gk classes I can use to customize the theme? I haven't really found that in the Documentation yet.

And would this theme work with visual composer? I guess not but its worth a question :D

Thank you and kind regards
Samuel
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:54 pm
Hello,

The full customization guide will be available probably this week.

Regarding hte visual composer - unfortunately we didn't test this plugin, so can't guarantee the compatibility. If you have any specific question, feel free to ask and I'll try to help before the customization guide will be available.

GK User
Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:44 am
Hey,

thank you for that info. Any news when its being released? My first question would be if I can use a slider like its being used in the Standard-Theme with the Store-Theme and if so how to set this slider up.
Also id like to change the background of some of the Homepage Sections.

My page is: http://kaya-kato.de/

Kind regards and thanks in advance
Samuel
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:18 am
Also I would like to know why the content in pages using the "OnePage" Option always is displayed in the Header-Space.

Exp: http://kaya-kato.de/produktion/

Thank you :)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:44 pm
Hello,

The customization guide is here:
https://www.gavick.com/wordpress-themes/quark/install
Homepage section's background may be changed by replacing Featured images - it's described in the documentation, please let me know if you find another issues.

Regarding the "Onepage" - this page is for creating the one page from subpages, so please add another pages (set parent page to this onepage) and should be displayed properly.

GK User
Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:20 am
Thank you! The Guide helps a lot! One thing isn't documented though: How do I change the color of the "Intelligent Shoe Section" on the right side where the text is displayed?

Thanks in advance and kind regards!

Samuel
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:16 pm
Also the following Problem appeared: The Header Image is not displayed on the very top of the page, there is always a white space where the Menu and the Logo is located. Whats my mistake here?

Thanks and greetings
Samuel
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:22 am
Hi,

Add the following code into Quark/css/override.css file or use any custom css plugin:
Code: Select all
.big-photo .big-photo-desc {
  background: #880b18;
}

to change the background.

The header is full height (1st screen when the website is loaded like in the demo quark store),
if you want to decrease the top margin, please add also this code:
 .gk-store-info {
     margin-top: 50px!important;
 }

GK User
Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:01 am
Hi, Piotr!
In your guide not anything about custom fields and sets page_function! Slider and tabs not work without it. I've been looking for the cause. Head bang!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:20 am
Where disable counter of tabs, only via CSS styles?
.transparent-tabs .gk-tabs-nav li::before {
    content: counter(tabs, decimal);
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:25 pm
Hi,

Thanks, we'll add this informations.

Regarding the tabs counter - it's generated by CSS, so you have to use the following css code to disable it:
.transparent-tabs .gk-tabs-nav li {
  padding-left: 30px;
}
.transparent-tabs .gk-tabs-nav li:before {
  display: none;
}

GK User
Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:30 pm
OK, many thanks!
Junior Boarder