Form on the "Contact" Page

Multipurpose WordPress Theme Forum Support
GK User
Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:13 am
I have been unable to get the form on the Contact page to work. is this through MailPoet or another plugin? The page I am referencing is https://demo.gavick.com/wordpress/quark ... page_id=82 and I would like the form on the left side of the page to work (send me an email when a visitor fills it all out etc.).
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:50 am
Hello,

On this contact page template, mails are sent to administrator email address by default. If you want to change that (and other options), please go to Appearance -> Customize section, navigate to your contact page (it's important point) and at the bottom you should see "Contact Page" customizer section; here you can change options connected with this page.

GK User
Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:50 pm
Please, when I go to the theme customizer, no "Contact Page" is displayed on the left. Where can I find it?
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:03 am
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website and back-end access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?

GK User
Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:19 pm
I have the same problem i guess... the form on the /contact-2/ - page never seems to work? i have some wites installed with this template and i always get the same error.
You can try on this site: http://hfprojects.be/contact-2/
I need a solution for this and 2 other sites...
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:22 am
Hi,
Are you using latest version of the Quark theme?

GK User
Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:54 am
version 1.2.7 . I used the quick install (default + ecommerce) and both have the same problem.
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:38 am
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website back-end and FTP access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?

Joshua M
Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:34 am
The problem is fixed on your website (fix is also added to theme package, so it's enough to download latest version of Quark theme again)