Free shipping notice at top of page

Support desk for Multipurpose Quark Theme
GK User
Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:00 pm
Is there a way or a free template module location to put a traditional "Free Shipping on all orders" notice at the top of the home screen? This is found to be very helpful to prevent cart abandonment when it is known ahead of shopping. I cannot find a location above the menu to do this. Is it possible?
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:32 pm
Hi

Here: https://demo.gavick.com/joomla3/quark/t ... -positions You will find all available module positions. I think top1 or top2 will be perfect for such information.

GK User
Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:52 am
I tried creating a custom html module with the text simply "Free Shipping" posted to "top 1" and it did not show up. Is this module list current? Or possibly are all of the template positions not yet published and need to be manually published first for them to be used in active modules? I apologize if I am making a novice mistake and appreciate your guidance on how to publish this simply "Free Shipping" text so that it shows above the main menu on both mobile and desktop responsive views.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Wed May 03, 2017 10:17 am
Hi

Module position's name is "top1", without a space, so this may be a reason of the issue. I've checked the code to be sure if this module position is there an it certainly is:

Code: Select all
      <div id="gkPageContent">
          <?php if($this->API->modules('top1') && $item_id != $error_item_id) : ?>
          <section id="gkTop1" class="gk-clearfix<?php if($this->API->modules('top1') > 1) : ?> gkPage gkCols3<?php endif; ?>">
             <div <?php if(isset($this->module_ids['top1'])) echo ' id="'.$this->module_ids['top1'].'"'; ?> class="gk-clearfix<?php if($this->API->modules('top1') > 1) : ?> gk-not-single-module<?php endif; ?>">
                <jdoc:include type="modules" name="top1" style="gk_style" modcol="3" modnum="<?php echo $this->API->modules('top1'); ?>" modcol="3" />
             </div>
          </section>
          <?php endif; ?>