Quark Restaurant and Mobiles, Responsives...

Support desk for Multipurpose Quark Theme
GK User
Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:25 pm
Hi. In the case of "Quark Restaurant", I have done a testo with mobile devices and I have noticed that each and every text present in the template overlaps with each other and also some horizontal texts appear vertically. Any possible solution? Greetings, thank you. René.
Platinum Boarder

Joshua M
Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:43 am
Hi,

Is the issue visible on our demo website?

GK User
Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:13 pm
yes, visible on your demo...
Platinum Boarder

Joshua M
Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:22 pm
Try to add the following custom css code:
Code: Select all
.gk-parallax-overlay h2 {
    line-height: 60px;
}

@media (max-width: 840px) {
    .gk-parallax-overlay p {
        padding: 60px 40px;
    }
}

We'll fix it with the next template update.

GK User
Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:20 pm
Hi. I confirm that the indicated code does not work, practically does not change anything, and the problems persists. I will try to be specific:

1) In my case, the central Logo of green color is cut, an ice cream cone, appears cut and only the tip is seen, in addition the letters of the texts overlap one another: ("Header - Front" module).

2) The social icons present in the main menu, overlap with each other, to the point of being unusable.

3) In the case of the module: "Book a Table", it does not fit and you see only half, it is cut vertically.

4) In the case of the button present in Home Page: "PRONOTA IL TUO GELATO", the testo is not adjusted in mobile devices, so that inside the button you see only "prenota", and the rest of the testo outside the button, Module: ("Mainbody content").

* In short, in mobile devices in general is a real disaster. Any possible solution? Thanks, regards. René
Platinum Boarder

Joshua M
Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:01 am
1) Please check Template Options -> Images section here you can increase image height for mobile version
2) Can't see the issue - what screen resolution are you checking?
3) Please ad this custom css code:
.box.video-bg .gk-border-box {
    width: auto;
    max-width: 630px;
}

4) Try to add also this css code:
@media (max-width: 500px) {
  .btn.large {
    padding: 0 10px;
  }
}

GK User
Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:45 pm
Hi. Thanks for your reply. On any type of Android phone, Ios, or any website check for responsive problems of all kinds. I will be very grateful if you do the tests so you see also you (in each and every one of the phones in vertical position does not work). I need some solution, thank you, greetings. René
*I have tried their codes, but they do not solve...
Platinum Boarder

Joshua M
Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:32 am
In this case you'll have to wait for template update..

GK User
Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:47 pm
Hi, thank you for you answer. You are confirming that the "Quark Restaurant" template, which is not free, because I buy a copy to GavickPro, does not work well on mobile devices ?.
* In my case, I am a company that deals with web ... Now what can I say to the final Cleinte ?, I sold a website that does not work well on any mobile device ?, I ask you please Give me some alternative ?, thank you, greetings. René.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:21 am
Hi. Specifically in the "Book a Table" module: In mobile devices The "CONTATTACI" button does not fit the center of the screen with the "Samsung Galaxy S2" and the screen in vertical position. * In addition to this, the following phrases are not adapted: "APRI CON NOI LA TUA", "GELATERIA", "(+39) 339 123 XXXX", "CONTATTACI" (NO TESTO AND BUTTON NOT ADJUSTED) ... "Any possible solution ?, thank you, greetings. René.
Platinum Boarder

Joshua M
Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:16 am
Try this code:
@media (max-width: 600px) {
.box.video-bg .gk-border-box {
    padding: 20px 10px;
}
.box.video-bg .gk-border-box>h2 {
font-size: 32px;
}
}

GK User
Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:18 am
Hi, thank you for you answer. Problem solved, it works "Responsive". Thanks greetings. René.
* In my case, finally achieve that the Video works in PC. The problem is that in Mobiles the Video is not seen and I notice that in the original DEMO of GavickPro Restaurant, the Video is not seen. Any idea how to solve this problem?
Platinum Boarder

Joshua M
Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:32 am
I can see the background video on your website and on our demo.. What mobile device exactly are you using?

GK User
Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:51 am
Hi, thank you for you answer. I am using several: SAMSUNG GALAXY S2, SONY XPERIA ... * The problem is not related to the format used since I used: WEBM fully compatible with Android, Windows Mobile, IOS. Greetings thank you. René.
Platinum Boarder

Joshua M
Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:57 am
I understand, but I've checked Android device and I can see the background video on your website. (on iOS devices, the autoplay background video is disabled)

GK User
Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:25 pm
Hi, thank you for you answer. I believe what you tell me ... I ask you to specify in which Android device you have done this test and with that browser. In the case of IOS, how can I enable the Video playback, since I can not find where it is disabled. Thanks greetings. René.
Platinum Boarder

Joshua M
Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:35 pm
I've checked Chrome browser (latest version) on Android 6.0.1. Regarding the IOS - you can't enable it, it's this browser feature.