Image Show in Photo Joomla template

A professionally designed template for photographers and architects
GK User
Thu May 28, 2015 3:35 pm
Hi I've two questions about the photo template
1. Am I only allowed one instance of the image show module on the site? I'm trying to divide the site into 2 distinct areas (consumer and professional) with a home page as a starting point to choose to which you want to go. I've been doing this by creating 2 separate categories and 3 separate menus, then duplicating the template and assigning it to the appropriate menu . However I would like to have the image show both on the main menu home page and on the main page for the one of the other categories but I can't duplicate it.
2. Is there anyway to get rid of the white space at the top of the page where I don't have a header image?
Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri May 29, 2015 3:23 pm
Hello,

1) Yes, this page was designed to use exactly this layout - it is caused by fact that the Image Show instance is expanded to cover whole browser window.

2) Could you provide an URL to example of this issue?
Administrator

GK User
Sat May 30, 2015 12:38 pm
Hi
The site is at http://yokosphotoworld.com/development.
1) I've managed to get 2 instances of the image show working now, but the one on the home page now has white space under it rather than filling all the page.
2) You can see an example of it at http://yokosphotoworld.com/development/ ... fesionnals - I've put the image show at the top of the page with text underneath but don't want a header image because I've got the image show. However I can't get rid of the blank space for the header image.
Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:28 pm
Sorry but I cannot view your page as it is offline.
Administrator

GK User
Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:39 pm
Sorry about that - it's online now.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:49 pm
Hi, I've decided to use a different template - I can't get the layout I want with Photo although it's beautiful, it's too restrictive, so don't worry about checking the site.
Fresh Boarder