Lost modules

A professionally designed template for photographers and architects
GK User
Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:36 am
Hi Gavick team,

I'm publishing the copyright and social modules like the QS are configured, but they aren't visible with the mobile resolution.

Any idea?

The site is http://www.victoraleman.mx/2015. I'm attaching the screenshots of my iPhone5. (I used MobileTest.me too and it's not working).

Thank you for your help.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:00 am
Hi,
Also on my test site with your URL all footer modules are hidden on all smartphones.
I can only guess that it was designed to be like that, and some positions are hidden on mobile view
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:05 am
But on default QS demo I can see social icons.
photo.png
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:20 am
Okey, I know....at least.

Probably when you edited a social icons Custom HTML module your editor added <p>
please disable TinyMCE or JCE and edit this module again, and remove <p> ..</p> HTML tag.

Sorry ..this is developer fault.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:56 am
Oscar E wrote:Okey, I know....at least.

Probably when you edited a social icons Custom HTML module your editor added <p>
please disable TinyMCE or JCE and edit this module again, and remove <p> ..</p> HTML tag.

Sorry ..this is developer fault.

Works removing the <p></p> HTML Tag.

Thank you @OSCAR E
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:19 am
Sorry, I saw only the changes in social module, but the Copyrights module don't appears. I see the template features too and don't work the style switcher.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:55 am
You need style switcher in mobile view? Don't be funny, this is feature for demo purpose only.
Platinum Boarder