Menu in 3 languages - how?

A professionally designed template for photographers and architects
GK User
Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:13 am
Hi,

I have just started to use the new Photo template on joomla 3.3.6 and one thing I haven't done with your templates before is assign them to a multi language site.
How do I use your template menu position with a multi language site?
I have my site set up correctly with language selector etc. as it has been working with another template perfectly before, but now I want to build my site again with your template.
I use easyblog also for my site

So the questions are:
- Can I easily implement the menu in different languages as the template only allows for one default menu?
- Will there be any problems with easyblog on this template?

(I know for example that the "gavern framework" uses template duplication for the multi language sites - one template for each language - but you don't have the option in the template to assign it to a language)

Sincerely,

Dominicus
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:01 pm
Hi

I do not know about easyblog, the only way to tell is by trying, but if there will be problems I'll help to solve them.

For menus please simply create a copy of template for every menu and set a different language for every copy.

GK User
Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:38 am
Thanks for the post.
I missed the language selector on the first page as there was no mentioning of the language just a box with the text "all"
But now I made the changes
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:53 pm
Hi

Yes I had a similar problem first time one of the users told me about it :) Great that You've made it.