Menu not working in Chrome?

Writer, blogging theme for writers and authors | Support forum.
GK User
Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:37 pm
I really like the look of this template, but I can't get the menu (of the demo site) to work in Chrome. :(

Is this just me and some plugin that's conflicting with the site, or is this universal?

I'm using Chrome Version 39.0.2171.95 m.

Thanks!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:35 pm
Hi,

I have the same Chrome version and the menu works properly, could you provide more details or a screenshot? What exactly doesn't work? Are you using Chrome on windows or mac?

GK User
Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:15 am
Chrome.jpg

Hi, I am using Windows 8. I tried restarting my computer and disabling all extensions (adblock, ghostery, avg secure search), with no effect. I can get it to work in i.e., however.

Basically, I click the menu icon and nothing happens.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 am
I've checked the same version of Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 and don't see any problem with the menu and I'm sure that if the menu wasn't work properly on the Chrome we'll have a lot of reports from our users.

Please check also JavaScript Console (Ctrl + Shift + J), do you have any errors/warnings here?

GK User
Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:51 pm
I had this same problem and I thought it was just the demo. I installed the theme and it doesnt work either. I've assigned menu options and configured the widgets to no avail. How can I get it to work?
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:24 am
Hi,

Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?