some bugs ?

Writer is a clean and professional theme for blog or personal website.
GK User
Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:25 pm
Hi,
Hello to all, I am new here & just bought it

2 strange comments ... bugs ? please confirm ?

2 lines title
It works good in the left vertical bar, OK
... but try to print an article using the 'print' link : it will show it on only one line, with the [br] code
(btw: usually in such case the 2nd line is smaller font, as a subtitle, but that is not the main remark above)

The breadcrump
Not really a bug, but a non-ergonomic behaviour
This is nice feature in such very visual Template, especially as the main left menu disapper
But ... it is grouped with the sidebar ... which diseaper when you scrolldown ..; so not at all the idea of a breadcrump
Should be fixed, just under login, fixed

vertical bar, when menu retracted
Not a but at all, but clear when you see customers testing site for the first time (without helping/influencing them)
When the main page is mainly white, the vertical left bar is really not visible
At best they click on the top site name, ... which ... change nothing as they are already on the same page !
Most of the time they look a lot to finally find the 3 small points
Again this problem happens when the bar is on same color that the rest of the page
--> so is it possible to have in the options, the possibility to change the vertical bar color (not the complate pane, just the thin vertival with the 3 points & the title)

All the above should be easy to fix. Please confirm ?
Thanks a lot
Fabrice
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:57 pm
Hello,

1) We will fix this issue in the nearest update of the template.

2) We have no plans to change the breadcrumb behaviour.

3) You can always override it using the Custom CSS code option.
Administrator

GK User
Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:51 pm
hi Dziudek
1)great
check also when recaptcha is activated ; some template overlapping in contact form (you can see it on my trial website (you ask me for link in another thread)

2)too bad, unlogick behaviour

3)yes I will
(but even on gavick official demo of the Template, you felt the need to add the Arrow to point out visitor that this is a menu there ... so even you thought it is not so visible ; and you have another customer asking you in forum how to do that also) so :)

Thanks for your time
Fabrice
Fresh Boarder