Contact not working when delete page in frontpage

Steak House, food and drink theme, is now available on support forum.
GK User
Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:47 pm
Hi,
I have installed the steakhouse template for wordpress and so far everything worked fine. But after I try to delete 3 pages out of the frontpage (!Special, Menu-discover our menu and Reservation - I don't need them right now on the website) the contact in the three different menu options doesn't work. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Could you please help? neu.oasefcg.de

blessings, Winston
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:45 pm
Hi,

I've tried to send the message on your contact form on the bottom of your frontpage and I get "Your message has been sucessfully sent." message.

You didn't receive any messages? If so, please send me a PM with backend and FTP access then I'll be able to check the issue.

GK User
Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:17 pm
Hi Piotr,

The problem only occurs when I delete one or more pages from the Frontpage. Then the #location link doesn't function anymore. Sorry that I didn't explain the problem correctly. I will delete the pages now and than you will see the problem. When you try to go to the location menu through the contact link, it doesn't work! That is the problem and not the sending of an email through the contact form.

I hope you understand the question now and that you can help me.

Winston
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:07 am
Hi,

Now I understand :)
You've removed one subpage, so now your location section has #reservation id and you are using #location link so it doesn't work, you can change it in Appearance -> Customize and Features section, here you can find "IDs for the Frontpage Blocks" option, please remove the row with reservation there and should be ok. Full description may be found here:
https://www.gavick.com/documentation/th ... customize/
(Theme options -> Features)

GK User
Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:35 am
It worked! Thank you very much!
Junior Boarder