Is it possible to add a captcha to the GK Contact Steakhouse

Steak House, food and drink theme, is now available on support forum.
GK User
Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:04 pm
Is it possible to add a captcha to the form on the footer?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:04 am
Hi,

Yes, it's possible, please check the documentation:
https://www.gavick.com/documentation/th ... gk-contact

You have to add recaptcha="on" attribute and add captcha keys in plugin settings. (Plugins -> GK Contact Steakhouse)

GK User
Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:54 pm
Hi!

1. Do I get reCAPTCHA key hеre: https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/index.html ?
2. Do I have to add recaptcha="on" attribute here: [GK_Contact email="[email protected]"], so it will look like: [GK_Contact email="[email protected]" recaptcha="on"]???

Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:39 pm
Hi,

Regarding your questions:
1. Yes,
2. yes, and additionally you have to add your captcha keys to Plugins -> GK Contact Steakhouse.

GK User
Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:29 pm
I might be totally lost (or stupid) :unsure: but where do I add my keys (yes, and additionally you have to add your captcha keys to Plugins -> GK Contact Steakhouse)? By "Plugins" > "Edit" > "gk_contact_steakhouse/recaptchalib.php" or somewhere else?

I use the following code on the page:
[GK_Contact fields="email,name,subject" recaptcha="on" email_title="Kontakta oss"] but I doesn't get the recaptcha fied to appear on the page.

I use Contact Steakhouse v1.0.0

Brgds,
Kaj
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:24 am
Found it :oops: The sub-item under "Plugins" :oops:
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:39 am
After entering the keys :oops: I receive the error message "The reCAPTCHA wasn't entered correctly. Go back and try it again." and the debug message

"Warning: file_get_contents(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages: error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed in /storage/content/35/168735/vildmarksnastet.scanbit.se/public_html/wp-content/plugins/GK-Contact-Steakhouse-master/recaptchalib.php on line 94 Warning: file_get_contents(): Failed to enable crypto in /storage/content/35/168735/vildmarksnastet.scanbit.se/public_html/wp-content/plugins/GK-Contact-Steakhouse-master/recaptchalib.php on line 94..."

when pressing the Submit-button. Has anyone experienced this and how to solve it?

Cheers
Kaj
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:55 am
Hi,

Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?

GK User
Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:41 am
Hi Piotr,
Have sent you the URL via PM.
Cheers,
kaj
Fresh Boarder