Menu shows on frontpage in mobile/tablet

Steak House, food and drink theme, is now available on support forum.
GK User
Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:35 am
Hi!

Hope somebody can help me with this.

When I use a mobile device the menu shows up on the frontpage already from the beginning, supposedly it should be visible after you've scrolled down a bit.
I know why it shows but not how I could solve it. On the frontpage the logo should show up inte the #gk-header-mod but if i remove that the menu shows directly. I've tried
Code: Select all
#gk-header-mod .gk-logo.gk-logo-css {
display:none;
}

And also removed the part in frontpage.header.php but if i remove those parts the menu shows up directly. When i resize the browser window i works but not when i look in a tablet or mobile.

The site is live so you could see what i mean, you have to use a mobile or tablet otherwise it works at is supposed to.
http://www.inspirationsdagmalmo.se

Thanks!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:21 am
Hi,

Which code exactly did you change, because script adds "active" class into #gk-header-nav (in this case menu is visible) and this class should be added when you scroll more than #gk-header height. I can't also see any error in JavaScript console.
When exactly this feature stopped work on mobile devices?

GK User
Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:13 pm
Well it never worked when i removed or made display none as stated before.
I didn't change the class in #gk-header-nav or anything there. I guess there is something that makes class active when i remove the logo in #gk-header-mod which i don't want to show because i use it in the slider instead. I don't know if you looked at the site, the menu shows at first but if you start to scroll then i disapears and then reapears again when it should, if you understand.

If i could look in my browser i could use firebug or chrome to inspect the element but if i resize the browser the problem don't show. It only shows up in handheld devices. Maybe something with the #gk-header-height then, I will look further if you think of something I'll be grateful for any assistance.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:15 pm
Hello again!

It works now, maybe not the best way to solve it.
The gk-header-mod has to be in place for it to work so what i did was to reduce the height and removed the background.
Code: Select all
#gk-header-mod .gk-logo.gk-logo-css {
background:none;
height: 10px;
margin: 0px;
width: 300px;
}

It will do for now.
Junior Boarder