background header_bg.jpg

GK User
Thu May 14, 2015 3:59 pm
Hi i dont seem to be able to change the background pics, i have overwritten the header_bg.jpg in templates/gksteakhouse/images/ but it is not changing.
What am i doing wrong? :oops:
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu May 14, 2015 5:15 pm
Could you please post an url to your site?

GK User
Thu May 14, 2015 7:19 pm
thanks i am afraid i posted in wrong template needs to be steakhouse not restaurant.

url http://proeflokaalbakker.nl.testbyte.nl/
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun May 17, 2015 9:40 am
I have moved the post to correct subforum.

GK User
Sun May 17, 2015 9:40 am
Now, which images exactly you cant change? Could you please post a screenshot and mark them on it?

GK User
Sun May 17, 2015 2:02 pm
Hi thanks for your reply and changing the post to the correct place.

I would like to change all pics , but i quess the procedure is the same for all pics?

I have read in other posts to replace the header_bg.jpg in templates/gk_steakhouse/images. So i made a pic with same dimensions and replaced it but i do not see any change.

Can it be because i used the quickstart the procedure is different?
i obviously do something wrong but do not seem to understand what.

I also seem to have lost the pics with the menu when i typed some extra text with the welcome text, can i get this back?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue May 19, 2015 9:13 am
Hi the pic is now visible, but still have the problem with the pics from the menu under the discover our restaurant button.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu May 21, 2015 6:12 pm
1. You might have some cache issues
2. Which images exactly, please mark them on a screenshot.

GK User
Fri May 22, 2015 8:35 am
hi,

1. yes that was the problem with the background images

2. please scroll down a bit to the pic i posted the second arrow shows the menu i lost het images with
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon May 25, 2015 2:09 pm
You have lost the icons on the menu because your html is bad:
Code: Select all
<ul class="gk-short-menu">
<li data-scroll-reveal="enter bottom over .5s after .25s"><a href="#menu"><i class="gk-icon-dinner-set-solid"></i> <span>Menu</span></a></li>
<li data-scroll-reveal="enter bottom over .5s after .5s"><a href="#specials"><i class="gk-icon-bottle-glass-solid"></i> <span>Specials</span></a></li>
<li data-scroll-reveal="enter bottom over .5s after .75s"><a href="index.php/gallery"><i class="gk-icon-gallery-solid"></i> <span>Gallery</span></a></li>
<li data-scroll-reveal="enter bottom over .5s after 1s"><a href="index.php/reservation"><i class="gk-icon-calendar-solid"></i> <span>Reservation</span></a></li>
<li data-scroll-reveal="enter bottom over .5s after 1.25s"><a href="#location"><i class="gk-icon-map-path-solid"></i> <span>Location</span></a></li>
</ul>

Please disable tinyMCE editor in global configuration (change editor to "editor - none").
You might also find some help in this article:
https://www.gavick.com/documentation/un ... d-editors/

GK User
Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:12 pm
Hi all,

Why the Header is smaller than the original template? Where I can Change that pls?
Thank's in advance.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:15 pm
@cyrillegenin your question doesn't correspond to the original forum topic. Please create a separate forum thread.