Pagination?

Well-designed restaurant Joomla template with parallax effect.
GK User
Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:12 pm
Hello,

I'm not sure why this is, but its on the Gavick demo as well. The pagination is missing on the Blog page, I've looked through the template settings, menu settings and enabled pagination in K2 but still nothing.

What am I missing?

Thank you,
John
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:27 pm
Hi

Please tell me the url to the page where You have this problem. You need to know that only some of the k2 layouts has pagination. For example Last Items layout does not.

GK User
Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:39 pm
I got it working :)
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:19 pm
Hi

Ok. Great to hear that. Can You please share the solution so other people can benefit from it ?

GK User
Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:39 pm
Hi, I've the same problem on the template (m)social. Can't see pagination. I've enabled it EVERYWHERE but nothing.... Please help! Not using K2 but simple articles....
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:15 pm
All I did was recreate the menu item, I think this may be related to the ItemID issue that is taking place with the quickstart packages.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:38 pm
Hi

What ItemID issue You have in mind ? I will inform developers about this so they will be able to fix it.

GK User
Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:42 pm
I had similar issue with the NSP module here: https://www.gavick.com/forums/news-show ... m-id-45121
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:33 pm
Pagination doesn't show also if I recreate all the menu items
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:52 pm
Cyskye, what version of Joomla are you running? I had a similar issue with the default joomla articles updating from 3.3.6 to 3.4.0. When I updated to 3.4.1 my pagination returned.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:38 pm
Hi

Please try rename /html/com_content/article/default.php to /html/com_content/article/_default.php and check if this will work than.

GK User
Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:33 am
Using 3.3.6. Tried to rename _defgautlt.php. Not working :((
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:45 pm
Hi

Please try to change template to a default joomla one like protostar. I'm trying to figure out if problem is in settings or template. If it will show than send me an access to joomla panel and ftp if not You will need to check in joomla documentation or ask this question on joomla forum.