Change custom fields from Speakers

If you are planning to organize any conference or festival, there are many ways to get help via our forum.
GK User
Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:21 pm
Hi guys,

I need to change the custom fields of the speakers section. I know that I can add new customs fields, but I really need to change the actual custom fields by others for all the entries.

Actually, when I open a new speaker entry I got these custom fields:
speaker-events
speaker-twitter
speaker-website

I really need to change these for others fields. Where could I look, for fix this?

Thanks in advance!!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:29 am
Hi,

Please edit your speaker page, then navigate to your custom fields under the content (if the custom fields section is not visible, please enable it in your Screen Options - top right corner).
Now you should see i.e. speakers-twitter custom field name, please change it to i.e. speakers-custom, update your custom field and update the page.
Now on the front view instead of "Twitter:" you should see "Custom:"

GK User
Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:09 pm
Piotr Kunicki wrote:Hi,

Please edit your speaker page, then navigate to your custom fields under the content (if the custom fields section is not visible, please enable it in your Screen Options - top right corner).
Now you should see i.e. speakers-twitter custom field name, please change it to i.e. speakers-custom, update your custom field and update the page.
Now on the front view instead of "Twitter:" you should see "Custom:"

Thanks for explain it!
Junior Boarder