How create an Agenda page like Demo

If you are planning to organize any conference or festival, there are many ways to get help via our forum.
GK User
Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:53 pm
Hi! I have a two day conference event. I see that in the demo version you have a submenu page called Agenda.

How could i create a similar page? I don't find how to put the shortcode in the documentaion.

Regards

Alberto
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:24 am
Hi,

It's Events page (parent of 26 Friday, 27 Saturday and 28 Sunday with other subpages as single events).
Please edit this "Events" page and set template page (right column) to "Agenda", that's all.
And max column amount is 4, so you can add only 4 day subpages. (on the demo website there are 3 days)

GK User
Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:49 pm
Hi! You rocks!

Now, I have another issue...in the event we have three coffee breaks. Obviously I don't want that this coffee breaks show in Home (because in Home I only want to show conferences)

I think duplicate all the Agenda with all the subpages to do it....and create a new Agenda page that shows it in menu...but I want to know if you have another solution to do that.

See the image below:

Regards
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:29 am
I think that it's the only solution. You could also use css with after,before pseudoclass with "coffe break" content, but it's a lot of work and the effect may not be perfect.

GK User
Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:37 am
Thanks for your support.

Regards.

Alberto
Fresh Boarder