translation plugin and theme conflict?

If you are planning to organize any conference or festival, there are many ways to get help via our forum.
GK User
Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:36 pm
I have been switching translation plugins to find a 'working' one with this plugin. The most suitable, which doesnt seem to create any conflict with the theme is xili-language so far. But with this plugin i cant switch between languages on frontend, whenever i click on the lang switcher the second lang menu does not show up and my site turns into one page, motinless page.

But when i switched to twenty fourteen, the plugin worked fine and i was able to switch the languages and the both of the menus were ok. So is this again lang plugin and Events theme conflict? what might be the solution?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:37 pm
btw, i contacted the plugin developers and they said my settings and the steps i follow to custumize the plugin were fine...
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:12 am
Hi,

I'm sorry, but like I said before the Events theme is fully supported by WPML plugin (tested by WPML team).
Unfortunately, we can't provide support for all translating plugins.

Regarding your issue, your previous plugin Multilanguage was fine except the issue with the syntax problem in the speakers title ( -- )? But you could deactivate your plugins, edit page, then activate again and should be ok.

GK User
Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:20 am
I see......I thought that Multilanguage would work as well. But then how I am going to do the Turkish (traslated) speaker pages if i deactivate it? and if i do them when it is activated then titles look weird... Also as far as i remember, it wasnt possible to use language swithers on the menu with Muiltilanguage....
Senior Boarder