translation of Event theme with alternative plugins

If you are planning to organize any conference or festival, there are many ways to get help via our forum.
GK User
Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:33 pm
I really need help to translate my site into a second language. I have been tryin a couple of plugins for two weeks now! Well, most of them are problamatic. When I use Polylang my site gets corrupted. The same with xili-language. I have tried some others that i dont remember their names now, maybe one was qTranslation. I also contacted the writers of these plugins, they could not help to correct the issue which is some sort of inconsistency of the theme and plugins .The most appropriate seems to be Multilanguage but with it I cant use the language flags on my nav menu and mobile devices menu. I know that there is one translation plugin that you suggest but unfortunatelly I can not afford it. And it is a pity that this theme can just work with only one translation plugin. So what i need is either some suggestion for a free plugin which works fine particularly with Events theme or some code info to add CSS to have my lang flags on nav menu and mobile devices menu with this Multilanguage plugin. I hope you can help me :(
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:22 am
Hi,

Unfortunately the Event and our other themes have FULL support only for the WPML plugin. Regarding your issue with the lang flags, could you send me a PM with backend and FTP access to your webiste? Maybe I'll find the solution.